Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Our road trip


















Well our road trip was a success it was fun and relaxing we saw luna lake , and we went on the cat walk wich was so beauty full. It was nice getting away and enjoying mommy time, but i did miss my daughter like crazy, I know every mom deserves a break to stop and smell the flowers and enjoy life. M e and my sister were talking and we both agreed on something that made since it seemed like lately our kids have been acting out and pretty much taking us for granted and well lets just say when i got home my daughter didnt want to leave my side she said she missed me so much that the next time i went anywere she is sure to go . I had fun and i got to stop and smell the flowers and enjoy gods creations.


2 comments:

Mrs Salas said...

oooooooo i really like the way for pictures came out

My Walk With God said...

so lovely!!

great you have that sister bonding...

Awesome ^_^