Saturday, March 14, 2009

Growing up

I was justthinking today about how summer isnt here yet but we cant wait to go out and swim and BBQ . I love summer even though we live in AZ and it is so HOT we always find ways to have a good time with our family.
Christina went with my mom and dad to a lake near our house with her friends and i realize my baby is growing up wanting to hang out with her friends everywere she goes, my daughter is such a tom boy lol sometimes it drives me crazy but i love that she loves to get out and enjoy life, she always makes the best out of every situation no matter what if she doesnt like something she will let youknow though lol .

Christina has a best friend her name is Kenzie she is the little girl on the left and kenzies younger sister Harley on the right and my little angel in the middle, these girls are such good friends to my daughter.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How adorable the 2 of you together, I have never seen a little girl look more like her mother.

Isn't it wonderful when they have such great friends? Let me give yo usome advice though never let your baby grow up to fast to where you miss all of them growing up. Because before you know it they are to grown to play with.

They will always have their friends, but they only stay little for so long!