Tuesday, August 18, 2009

random pictures

I like to choose random pictures of christina throught the year and talk abot her and the things she is doing now. Christina started school wednesday august 12th, it was a sad day for me because my baby is another year older, it was so cute we were getting closer to the school and she was sitting in the back seat and just calmly tells me MOMMY IM A LITTLE NERVIOUS lol that melt my heart i calmy told her Jesus will be with you all day so there is nothing to be nervious about and she told me in her sweet voice yeah i have nothing to worry about huh mommy because jesus is with me, im not worried anymore im excited and at that very moment i felt alot better about dropping her off.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is the most beautiful little girl ever....
And you are truly a one of a kind mother to let her know how God is always with her.I wish I could meet you!!!!!!!