Sunday, September 21, 2008

God give us strength

As some of you know our family is going through a trial someone very close to me is in ICU at ST. Josephs hospital. A friend,Aunt,Cousin,sister in law, neice,Grandma,Wife, and most important my MOM, had a stroke, and she seezed up and is now on life support as i sit here my heart is crying out to god but i dont ask him why because i already know why this happened. The night i came home from work i was praising god and singing to him i come home to find my mom having a seisure and watching that was the scariest thing i have ever seen, this happened around 9 pm September 16th and the ambulance came and i stood there not knowing if my mom was going to live or die, my heart was broken so i drove as fast as i could to the hospital and it seemed like it took me forever to get there, but i got there and well the news they gave us was hurtful we thought she would be brain dead or dead you see she only had 30% of oxygen to her brain and they said that wasnt enough for her to live, so fineally at 3am we went to tucson and we have been there ever since she is on life support, has amonia, she is on a breathing machine, and her fever keeps coming back, The reason im telling this story is because me and my mom were not close at all we can never seem to get along, to tell you the truth im taking it the hardest, i havent left her side until now. Lord please give us the strength we need to get throught these days and forgive us of any sin lord let this experience be a testimony to those who dont know your word, lord we are trusting you and having the faith that no matter what the situation is you are going to pick us up and dust us off. Amen

1 comment:

Mrs Salas said...

Beautifully Said Sister, Nay your heart hear the vioce of truth.. Your mom is in my daily prayers, remember if God is for us who can be against us!