Monday, September 29, 2008

Letting Go


Gripping arms so tight The security i have inside Knowing what is right Holding onto my cry Letting Go Of the things i hold so dear Letting Go Of all my pain and all my fears Letting Go Of the Things i hold so dear Letting Go Of all my pain and all my fears I have been brought to a place Where i want to give up everything Where all i can do is seek your face The brokenness i will bring Letting Go Of the things i hold so dear Letting Go Of all my pain and all my fears Letting Go Of the Things i hold so dear Letting Go Of all my pain and all my fears holding onto the things i deem so strong Holding on even though i know ive held on too long Letting Go Letting Go Of the things i hold so dear Letting Go Of all my pain and all my fears Letting Go Of the Things i hold so dear Letting Go Of all my pain and all my fears Of all my pain and all my fears Letting Go. JEREMY CAMP
The artist that wrote this song is Jeremy Camp he is a christian artist and i love everything he sings, this song has been a very uplifting song and to tell you the truth it encouraged me to let go of everything i was holding onto i had alot of pain and alot of fears and when i started realy trusting god i felt all my burdens getting lighter and lighter and to be honest i dont have much to worry about anymore god has been there the whole time and i just want to thank god for his love and mercy. I LOVE YOU GOD AND THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING I HAVE IN MY LIFE AND THE GREAT THINGS THAT ARE TO COME AMEN

1 comment:

Mrs Salas said...

I knew when I was first readding this the words sounded familiar!!!!
You rock Jeremy!!!!!!