Sunday, January 11, 2009

looking forward


I dont know about everyone else but im excited about 2009, PRAISE GOD. God is doing wonderul things in mine and christinas life already man im excited. you know i just cant help but being excited people ask me arent you scared of whats going on in the world? i tell them nope because god will help his poeple and im a true believer. This year i want to be the christian women & mother god has called me to be, this year im going to witness more and realy live the way god wants his people to live. i know for believers and non believers its tough right now but trust god and be faithfull to him and just see where he takes you , trust me we cant do things on our own. You know its a great feeling knowing if something was to happen to me i would see JESUS oh how wonderul, or if the rapture came i would be RAPTURE READY I LOVE being a CHRISTIAN

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

praise god for young believers like yourself!!

and what a wonderful servant you are to want to witness more and become the woman that god is leading you to be!!

Anonymous said...

my my what a gorgous daughter you have, how blessed you are to have her.

I read before that you are a single mother, and what a hero you really are, and what a true woman you faithfully are to serve God.

Though the devil tried to ruin our path with God the bible states that he is the light unto our path.
Even though I am not lucky to know you in person, to me it seems that you are the reall deal when it comes to God!

So many people your age can't make up there mind about what they want...but you, it shows that god is your everything!