Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Total Trust

I was just thinking today about how far god has brought me & christina, we are so blessed to have eachother and my sister told me something awhile back , and i just blew it off until today she told me that christina doesnt even know how lucky she is to have a mother like you, and its true i didnt grow up in a christian home i didnt know god until i was 18 and when things didnt go my way i turned away from god and my life was worse than ever, but when i asked god to forgive me my life changed so much i kicked bad habits and left everything in the past were it belongs, you see i changed because the LOVE of god came in me and took over my life i pray this prayer daily GOD I WANT TO BE THE GREATEST & BIGGEST DISCIPLE FOR YOU MAKE ME OR TAKE ME ANYWHERE YOU WANT BECAUSE YOU KNOW WHATS BEST FOR ME, i have total trust in god even when things are not going my way. you know god didnt promise easy days he just said it would be worth it in the end .

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praise God Honey for what God has done in your lives!

Growing up with a Christian mother, is something your daughter is going to carry with her when she get's older. And it is very true she has no idea until she is able to realize how lucky she really is.

Isn't is wonderful to come to God in our lowest of times and he will pick us up and dust us off, and embrace us.

I Love how the bible states how Jesus reminds us that when we admit our needs with the honesty of a child, he'll meet them.

I Love to read your blog,Thank You for sharing your life.

Have a blessed day, sweet sister in christ!

Mrs Salas said...

you are such an awesome sister and we love you so much nikki!
I Thank God that you found his love, and I thank him that you are part of our small family!!

I love you baby sister

Anonymous said...

Today is a day...to look beyond the things that the devil is trying to bring you to a point of breaking.

Love the Lord and embrace HIM!!!
Let kind words come out of your mouth!

rethink the church going

Anonymous said...

You have not posted in a while I pray that you life is going according to the word of God!!

I hope you post again soon!