Wednesday, April 28, 2010

am i young?




Well i have been getting alot of comments about wow you are young, how old are you ? your a young mom. LOL yes i am a young mother i will tell you a little about myself, i got pregnant with christina when i was 15 and had her when i was 16 i wasnt saved and didnt know anything about jesus lol now i do i love raising my daughter in a christian home even though at times i have my days like anyone else but i learn from some wise women mostly my older sister she is like my mother i am not perfect nor will i ever be but i live my life according to gods will for me. so yes im young and yes i have alot of things to learn but i am learning while god is teaching.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow what a life you have lived......but then what a reward also to give it all up to be a woman of god.....very very powerful....you have no idea how I admire that in you.i am so happy I found your blog.

Mrs Salas said...

Silly sister.... I like the pictures..so flippen adorable...