Thursday, April 22, 2010

wow were did the time go

wow were do i start the end of 2009 begining of 2010 has already been a blast we moved

This is us at the reid park Zoo


the 3 cute kids posing

Christina eating at joes crab shack



our dads 50th birthday




Our dads Birthday WOW 50 he sure is
as handsome man isnt he






Christina with her chachi she adores her
grandpa ......................






We took the kids to disneyland for
christmas wow big mistake we will
never do that again we like the off season







Rain Forest Cafe we go there before
its time to fly out to disneyland









My princess with cinderella







My mijas 7th Birthday 2009












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello,I just came across your blog today. My name is Skit I don't have a blog of my own (yet) I love that at such a young age, you are dedicated to God. Thank You for your blog I truly enjoy it