Wednesday, August 6, 2008

First Day Of Kindergarden











This is Christina my daughter she started her first day of kindergarden today, and well lets just say im a little sad, and yes i will admit there were a few tears that ran down my face when i got done paying for her lunch and asking about when she will be home when she rides the bus they didnt have a clue what i was talking about and i was getting a little upset because no one in the school offfice would help me, until i heard someone say to me go she will be fine, no need to get upset, emedeintly i felt relief so on my way home i prayed that jesus would watch over her and keep her safe and that she would pray for her lunch everyday and not be ashamed of what jesus has done for the both of us . LORD RIGHT NOW I JUST PRAY THAT YOU HAVE YOUR HAND OVER CHRISTINA AND I PLEED THE BLOOD OF JESUS OVER HER, I PRAY THAT SHE WILL LIVE FOR YOU LIKE I DO THANK YOU FOR WATCHING OVER US AND PROTECTING US FROM ANYTHING THAT ISNT PLEASING TO YOU. AMEN

2 comments:

Mrs Salas said...

i cant believe our babys are in school

Mrs Salas said...

come on sister do more blogging please!!!!