Monday, August 4, 2008

NOTW (NOT OF THIS WORLD)


Ok i started so late on my blog i couldnt sleep so i decided to take a few minutes and say i love being a real women of god lol i had to throw that in....The reason why im saying this is because i am a single young mother and well i have to be the provider and i have to go out into a world were people watch me to see if i realy am a christian and yes i get looked down on when i dont want to party and hook up with men of this world , the devil loves to atack me but thats why i look up and see gods Glory instead of looking down and giving satan the satisfaction of looking at him in hell, i know god didnt promise easy days he just promised it would be worth it in the end.... To be honest with you im so looking forward to see my savior..

1 comment:

Mrs Salas said...

I love your new blag and I am happy you like it sister!!