Saturday, August 30, 2008

My Testimony

My name is Briana, and i am a single mom and here is my testimony i was 15 when i thought i found the guy i wanted to spend the rest of my life with i was so young i didnt even know what love was, and i wasnt raised in a christian home i didnt know i was sinning i didnt know anything about God. Well i got pregnant 7 months after being with christinas dad and my daughter was born October 28TH 2002 and i looked at her and knew it was going to be the 2 of us and sure enough 3 months after christina was born he left and came back left and came back for 4 years this happened, and while this was happening i was working to support my daughter and go to school at the same time and i was doing good but i wanted better and well i only got worse i met a girl that seen me struggeling and she offered me drugs and i started doing drugs and i became worse and worse i got into alot of trouble and i didnt care about myself for ever it seemed like. One night my sister invited me to her church and i was iffy so i went and got SAVED but i started compramising and i well backslid alot for about 1 and a half years and i was giving up on myself and in febuary i was going to move to Tucson AZ, and go to school until one day and i will never forget this day Febuary 21, 2008 jesus spoke to me these words and asked me these questions JESUS: MY BELOVED BRIANA I SEE THAT YOU ARE GOINT DOWN THE PATH THAT IS NOT OF MY WILL.
BRIANA: IS THIS A JOKE?
JESUS: I FELT YOU DIDNT NEED TO SO MUCH TALK TO ME FACE TO FACE , BUT LISTEN TO WHAT YOU NEED TO HEAR FROM ME.


I know that was a short piece of what he told me , but lets just say he POPS in every now and then that moment changed my life forever and it still is i love how jesus works and i love that we have a speacial bond between us and i just want to encourage all of you my brother and sisters in christ that jesus is there, i was going to go to destroy my life in Tucson i would be in hell at the age of 24 he gave me a choice and i chose JESUS and he took everything and threw all my sins away and i would never go back into this cold dark world i love my jesus and Thank you Jesus for loving me even when i didnt love myself as for me and my house we will serve the lord.. Amen.

1 comment:

Mrs Salas said...

SISTER, I THANK GOD FOR WHO YOU ARE NOW!! I LOVE TO KNOW THAT YOU LOVE GOD AND I SEE IT EVERYDAY, EVEN WITH ALL THE STROMS YOU GO THROUGH! YOUR BEST QUALITY IS YOUR STRENGTH AND BEAUTIFUL HEART!
I LOVE YOU