Thursday, July 23, 2009

2 WEEKS AND 5 DAYS


















I chose these different pictures because i have been thinking for the last week that my BABY has 2 weeks and 5 days until she goes back to school im bummed because she has had a blast this summer, we both have had a wonderful year i know its not over but im really dreading her going back to school for some reason, you know my co workers cant wait for school to start but here i am saying lord please let time go by so slow. I enjoy my daughter and i enjoy being with her, my co workers always tell me i need to get out and be with the girls and i calmly say no i cant emagine a weekend without my Baby.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It sound like to me that your co-workers are not saved and they just can't wait to be rid of their children.
But you seem to value your time with your daughter and valued time is what makes our little flowers grow.
Your co workers dont seem to see that youa re at work with them more all week or how ever your work and not that much with your baby!

I would choose my gift from God way more over those co-workers :)