Tuesday, July 14, 2009

another summer swim

Again christina and i decides we wanted to go swimming and i backed down because i didnt feel like getting wet after all, so i took pictures of christina, the dogs, and myself i was getting a little camera crazy lol we realy enjoyed ourselves
This is buddy i found him straned on the side of the road one night on my way home from well i dont remember lol but he is mine now and i love him very much .

This is my dog Faith she is a very wonderful and outgoing dog, she is still in her puppy stage but she is very fun and loving.


This is my "other" daughter her name is Lucy can you say adorable she is so spoiled she realy is like my second kid and she knows it. she came to get me to show me the frog that she was barking at lol



There is me watching christina swim, so i had to take a picture lol HABIT




Christina wanted me to see all of the water in her goggles lol cheap walmart












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What wonderdul memory's for a mother and daughter to have together. She is becoming so pretty! Glad to see you are back once again!