Thursday, July 16, 2009

You Are GODS prize

CHRISTINA'S DRAWING
I typed this up today because I was convicted by god, you seee lately i dont want to do much after i get out of work i want to come home and do nothing, nothing as in cook, clean, do laundry and his is horrible to say but its the truth, its playing with my daughter, thats the last thing i want to do is play house with her when thats what i do everyday lol, i know every parent gets this way its hard for me because i have to be the mommy and the daddy.I had a lowsey week and One day on my way home from work i was asking god LORD IM SORRY FOR THE WAY I HAVE BEEN TOWARD CHRISTINA i got home and lets just say god got ahold of me

EXODUS19:8 Do everything god asks you to do.

GOD PROMISED TO BLESS US IF WE OBEYED HIM...


YOU ARE GODS PRIZE

When you love and serve jesus and remain obedient to his word, you are his child- his prize and he will never forsake you.

DOESNT THAT MAKE YOU FEEL GOOD TO KNOW?

Our children should be our prize.You should be proud of the things that they do instead of yelling at them or making them feel dumb. We have to praise them and make them feel prize worthy, because thats the way God feels about us.

He is proud of us when we please him, honor him, and obey his directions.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful and inspiring post.
It seems that Satan will attack at every moment in our lives for us to feel that way. Trust me when I say that you HAVE to get over this,because of you dont it is a trap fromt he Satan to bind you with laziness.
Have a Wonderful Weekend!

Anonymous said...

New to your blog and I LOVE it!!