Saturday, October 11, 2008

I LOVE THIS MAN


I LOVE this man so much he has done so much for his children most are so greatful and love him and some dont even care. I was finishing up Matthew lastnigh and i began to cry in Matthew 27: 26-50 i cried because he went through so much pain and suffering for me and sometimes we all take advatage of that, i cry out to gad on a daily basses and tell him THANK YOU , because i know now that what he did was the most beautiful thing anyone can do for someone. i know that if he had to do it all over again he would . Jesus i just want to tell you im not ashamed of you and i dont care who knows that i love and trust you, you have allways been there when i felt at my lowest you were there to pick me up and dust me off. You loved me when i didnt love myself, and when i cried out to you, you listened and held me, lord when i gave you my heart and turned away you didnt give it back you kept it and waited patiently for me to come running back too you and held me and took care of me , you are now keeping me and watching over me, making sure i am safe and serving god with my whole heart , waiting patiently to see you face to face i love you my jesus and i want the whole world to know that i am soooooo in LOVE with you. LOVE YOUR DAUGHTER
Briana

No comments: