Thursday, October 9, 2008

MY SISTER


ok i just want to say that yes we are sisters and we are the best of friends and i wouldnt have it any other way this is my big sister and lets just say she is the one person i can turn to without any judegment towards me and i am blessed to have a big sister like her she is a strong women of god and a loving wife, mother, aunt and older sister i look up to my sister without a doubt she is the reason why i know jesus she never gave up on me even when i gave up on myself she still stood by my side and for that i will allways be thankful. so i just want you to know that i love you so much Marisa you are like a mother i never had and allways wanted Thank you.
LOVE
YOUR LIL SIS

1 comment:

Mrs Salas said...

I am crying right now after reading this. I lvoe you little sister so much and I thank God for the relationship that we have. You have grown into a wonderful woman!!!