Sunday, October 26, 2008

my poor baby






Today started out very calm and me praising god for another day until, my 5 year old decided she wanted to go with my mom and do some yard work while i went to church today, my mom turned her head for 1 minute and Christna dropped some cutting shears on her foot and cutt her foot wide open i carried her to the car and took her too the E.R boy was my heart pounding, when we got there the doctors cleaned her up and lets just say i almost wanted to scream it was so " gory" but i had to stay strong and tell her it wasnt that bad when all in all it was so gross. After Christinas foot was numb they started sowing her up she ended up with 8 stitches and a mommy to wait on her hand and foot. So please just keep my little angel in your prayers. GET WELL NINEE I LOVE YOU

1 comment:

Mrs Salas said...

my poor little nina wina....get better aunt risa loves you