Saturday, October 4, 2008

My spiritual grocery list

  • I had a little bit of some Spiritual Shopping I had to do today......Care to join??List
    Bread- We are fortunate enough to have God give us our Daily Bread.
    3 lbs. of Love- To Show the people in my life the God has given me pounds and pounds of Love.
    1 pkg. of Salt- Salt is known to melt ice.....and at times there are some icy cries and tears that need to be melted away.
    1 Box of Band aids- To cover the Boo Boo's.
    1 Huge heaping of Faith- To know that under those band aids GOD is doing all the Healing of those booboo's.
    1 bag of Joy- To make every life moment Joyful.
    1 Humble Pie- Because Humbly we come before God to admit that we are sinner's.
    2 bushels of Peace- To know that Peace should always be with us, for the hand of God is always over us.
    A nice wonderful Sunday-To be able to go and worship my God with an open and willing heart.....These are the best kind of Sundays.
    HAPPY SHOPPING.......I got these at a bargain rate!!



    Ok sister i love this shopping list its awsome and i just wanted to put it on my blog because it inspired me and gave me a big huge smile on my face .

No comments: