Thursday, February 5, 2009

Amazing love

Ok this picture to me was so priceless, my 6 year old decides she wanted boots like my dad, she told my dad she would wear them for him we all laughed and told her it would take her a long time before she could fit in them, well to her we were so WRONG. LOL
Christina is the kind of girl that wont give up until she gets it right, and if she cant get it right she will work and work on until it is right, you know i look up to my daughter she has so many good qualities i never realy took the time to notice, for instance she loves to learn new things she is always trying to get into something to find out what it does and how she can use it in her everyday life, she lights up a room when she walks in and when i come home from work i love hearing "MOMMY" and i get a wonderfull hug thrown in there too.I just want to take the time to thank god for Christina, i know god realy loves me because he gave me this beautiful gift.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that you are the most amazing mother, I Love to be the Christian mother that you are for my children.
I don't even know you but it seem's your lifes true love's are God and your baby!
I Look up to you as a follower of Christ and as a mother too!
You are so awesome!!!!!