Thursday, February 19, 2009

Just thinking

Ok today i was thinking about when me and my sister went on the catwalk it was so beautiful


My sister and i were so excited and im sorry sister but this was the only picture i have of you on the catwalk.



There's me i didnt have a picture of myself on the trip so i went ahead and took one .




This video i am sharing with you right now is kinda embaressing because i fell and i was talking to my sister about it and to be honest it was funny so i wanted to share it. Im sorry i dont know how to turn my volume down for my music so if you want to watch the video and have a good laugh just scrole down and put my music on pause. i hope you enjoy our trip i know i did.
God Bless






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The was funny sweety!
I Love how close you and your sister are also, not many forms of sisterhood are bonded like the two of you girls. God may have one and thenthe world may have one. It's wonderful to know that the two of you serve God together!

And what beautiful country it is over there.

P.S. I thought the fall was rather gracious....at least your camera didn't go in the water!